Our Life

Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fools

I've never really been a big fan of April Fools, mainly because I forget about it and I'm fairly gullible. Well, today is no different. Chad is in Alexandria this weekend for the BCM State leadership conference. All the students are spending the weekend building these big sheds which will be sent to families in New Orleans. Now let me add in the fact that I couldn't go this weekend because they said there wasn't enough room for spouses and I have been slightly bitter about it because I'm not fond of being home alone. Anyway, so Chad calls me this morning sounding crazy excited on the phone. He says I will never believe who is there with them. I had no clue and wasn't going to try to guess so he gave me a hint. He said,"which one of our favorite TV shows would come to something like this?" Extreme Home Makeover!! He's telling me that the whole crew is there while I'm getting more bitter by the second that I'm not there too. Then Chad says, "Guess what else?" APRIL FOOLS! I hung up. Now I'm going to have to spend all day trying to figure out a way to get him back.

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Now, that's just mean. Shame on you, Chad. (as I'm cracking up) Well, Cole, if it makes you feel better, I was pretty bitter that you weren't there, too. I'm serious. I was looking forward to seeing your face! I'm ready for you to come home!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Langfords said...

Ooo, that's bad! I would've hung up, too. We tried something like that with J's mom, but it didn't work cuz she didn't answer...we were going to tell her we were pregnant...it would've been great! Ha!
Hope to see yall soon!!!

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha,ha. Thats great stuff. I'm glad Chad hasn't lost it. Great to hear from you Coleman, it has been way too long. I'll try to give ya'll a call soon. Blessings to you.

Dakota

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home